Monday, 1 April 2013

I'm ready when you are...

Dear Spring, 
I am getting really sick of the cold. 
I will be ready whenever you are! 
Love, Mina
In hopes that Spring will come around sooner, I've purchased these colourful nail polishes! 
I can't wait for warmer weather. 



x♥x

Mina.

25 comments:

  1. I am also waiting impatiently for spring. At at least temperatures above 5 degrees! What is happening!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i cant see you in my gfc followers, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks darling :) following back.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's brave and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful colors! Love your spring collection!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow you first (:3)

    xx Chica

    Chica´s Blog - Alltag, Fashion und Freizeit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear !!
    Great colors !!
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc or bloglovin??
    Let's me know !
    So I'll follow u back ^^

    xx from
    http://www.heelsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interested in following each other via GFC??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT colors! HAPPY SPRING (even though, at least here, it does NOT feel like it haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovelies colors :D
    thx for your comment,
    following u now :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahw, what a lovely colors!
    I'm also so sick and tired of the cold! Come on Spring!!

    XO THe Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those orange two are perfect, babe! I'm ready for warmer weather too. And some sun finally!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pics my dear!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fact that are all so colorful!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi :)

    Amazing blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    let me know! <3


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree! and these shade are nice :)

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Mina! In Spain we are also sick of the cold, waiting for the sun to shine! I'm following you, would you you like to check out my blog?

    http://lamacedoniademariola.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi!!
    i have the coral one!!
    they are so nice!!
    kisses

    -ladylollipoop-

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi gorgeous:)
    thank you for visiting my blog!
    You are amazing, these nailpolishes are totally say: here is the spring!
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com/2013/04/print-on-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear
    Nice nailpolish, love the blue ones
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great blog. Those colours are gorgeous but I need to grow my nails. Would you like to follow each other?

    If so let me know
    Kiki xx

    www.therunwaymuse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely colours! I am loving these blue shades!

    Hope you are well!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  22. These colors are so bright and fun!!! I hope you get warmer weather soon :(

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh… ABSOlutely cute nails polishes dear!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too: FOLLOW YOU right now!!! ;)
    Check out & follow my blog too --- I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of 21st century
    Google+ | Facebook | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely colors! Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete