Saturday, 12 January 2013

12.01.13. What I'm Wearing...

What is your favourite season of the year?
Mine would be summer, hands down. I'm not sure it's because I am still a student and I haven't had a proper job that requires me to work through the summer, but in general I love the warmth that comes with summer. 
It's been really cold in London this past week and I find myself longing for the sun and warmth of the summer. Despite the cold weather, I always wear t-shirts underneath my thick sweaters and big coats. :) 








Wearing:
H and M Top
Zara Jeans
Topshop Shoes
Michael Kors Watch
Michael Kors Bracelet

x♥x
Mina.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin♥



34 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, summer is my favorite But I live in South Florida and it gets really hot so I'll pick spring instead.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!
    Im following you on bloglovin now too!
    Looking forward to reading new posts soon!
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!!:) I love your watch!
    Just followed you on bloglovin btw! Here's my bloglovin link: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3762520/fashions-fade-style-is-eternal

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I would love to follow you but I can't access your blog! Let me know! Xx

      Delete
  6. I really like your pis and that Michale Kors watches. Looks amazing . Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet pictures love your watch (: thanks for checking out my blog, would love to follow each other, have started following you now! xxxoxoxo

    http://downthelanetoplaystreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that watch!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/01/holidays-are-over-random-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live a great tee! This one looks very simple and classic with your gold! Beautiful! Want to follow eachother?

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply but just perfect. You are so beautiful, girl.

    Thanks very much for visit us and for your comment!

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es

    Greetings from Canary Islands!

    P & C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Basics!
    Kisses
    www.escobedojimy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet classy outfit! I love the mk watch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and basic outfit! like it!
    great blog!

    xx
    http://vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pics
    love your necklace
    can we follow each other? :)
    i promise i'll follow you back
    www.miharujulie.com
    thanks
    glad visit here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pics
    love your necklace
    can we follow each other? :)
    i promise i'll follow you back
    www.miharujulie.com
    thanks
    glad visit here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice pictures!!!
    Following you now on Bloglovin! Hope you can do the same :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. simple but chic!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Summer is the best seasson for me, but I really like winter to dress up! Love your outfit, the chain is gorgeous!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your blog! followed :)xx

    handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. i miss summer so much :c
    you have a really pretty watch x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous watch!

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/brave-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh i COMPLETELY second that sentiment! it's so cold in chicago that you feel your blood slowing down while outside. it's hideous. i don't even remember what bare legs feel like. soon enough though, soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice watch and bracelet!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simple, sweet, and lovely!
    Amazing watch

    xoxo Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing post, super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite season is Autumn because of the breezy cool weather and beautiful leaf colors. Were I live there is no Autumn though, boo hoo. Anyway, you look very cute in this casual and classic outfit ;)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I also started mine on New Years!!!
    I love a basic white t-shirts as well. this bracelet is very pretty.
    Im def. ready for warmer days as well, cant wait for spring!

    xoxo from california

    http://liriostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete