Friday, 4 January 2013

2013 New Years Resolutions

For a long time now I've wanted to create a blog but for one reason or another it never last any longer than two posts. So this year I've decided to make this one of my New Years resolutions. 

Here's to the hope that I keep this resolution.
Let's make 2013 a wonderful year full of new adventures!

x♥x

12 comments:

  1. It is a big commitment! I'm sure in 2013 you can do it xo pinkdeer.blogspot.com @ebony_worsley (twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck to you on your new blog..!!!thanks to visit mine..

    Http://piaprivee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it continues! haha Xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck:)

    Happy new year dear!

    Would you like to follow each other via fb/bloglovin? Let me know dear, would mean a lot to me:)


    xoxo
    K

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! Although I'm not sure how to do it! All of this is very new to me! Xx

      Delete
  4. Best of luck getting your blog up and running! It's a lot of work but if you love it you can do it!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mirna! Gorgeous photos! Congrats on your new blog!xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging gets very addicting, but it's wonderful nonetheless! Good luck, dear! :)

    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with your blog! Just have fun with it :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete