I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I've been so busy this week...On top of that I'm a little sick...
So please stay warm out there everyone! Take care of yourself!
I'm not sure if you can tell, but last weekend I got my hair cut! :) My hair is very very straight...So I decided to get layers to add a little more character to my hair. I'm still trying to find the right hair product to style it. So if you have any recommendations, please let me know!
You might be able to tell from my last post but I've lately been buying a lot of items with studs or gems. I actually think they were in this season..? My style tends to be very simple but these add just a little more to my outfit. :)
So please stay warm out there everyone! Take care of yourself!
I'm not sure if you can tell, but last weekend I got my hair cut! :) My hair is very very straight...So I decided to get layers to add a little more character to my hair. I'm still trying to find the right hair product to style it. So if you have any recommendations, please let me know!
You might be able to tell from my last post but I've lately been buying a lot of items with studs or gems. I actually think they were in this season..? My style tends to be very simple but these add just a little more to my outfit. :)
x♥x
Mina.
Love your outfit!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://leclatdelamode.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-in-my-closet-1.html
I like your simple and chic outfit. Have a great friday.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
so amazing
ReplyDeleteI love all black looks and your boots are really cool!:)
ReplyDeletexx Kate
The Style Department
:O I'm in love with those boots!x
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit!!! I love those booties!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Thanks for the comment! I'm following your! Amazing blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.martasfashiondiary.com/
tus botines son lo mas! amo tu blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/
GREAT LOOK..LOVE IT..
ReplyDeletewww.theprincessgown.com
either way, you look great! hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteBITE MY STYLE
I really like the studded shirt you're wearing! Also, check out anything by L'Oreal Professionelle [the salon brand, not the drugstore version]. I hear Moroccan Oil is really great too, but I'm not sure if your hair is dry or damaged.
ReplyDeleteomgohs your heels are so so cute! really love it
ReplyDeletehope you'll visit back
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
great booties!
ReplyDeleteI Love your Boots
ReplyDeleteI would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
Claudiaxx
So stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't we follow each other? :)
XOXO,
Monika
If you're looking for volume, I highly recommend Oribe Texturizing Spray :) xA
ReplyDeleteLove the black look
ReplyDeletearagwin.blogspot.com
lovely look, I love the boots!
ReplyDeleteThose boots are SO perfect, love the shape of them especially.
ReplyDeletexo Camilla
Into The Fold
WE LOVE studs and gems and everything sparkly too!!! Your hair looks amamazzzzing! I don't think you need any products in it..it's gorgeous babe! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
Nice booties! Thank you for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteYours is very nice!
Sandra
http://lestylonoir.wordpress.com
Kurt Geigers are blogger drool worthy!
ReplyDelete(=’.'=)
-Lauren at adorn la femme
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com
boots' shape is wowww !
ReplyDeletehttp://nazlibabaoglu.blogspot.com/
lovely blog!
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other? ;)
www.fashionshores.blogspot.com
You look amazingM
ReplyDeleteThe booties are so cute.
ReplyDeleteMy recommendation on hair product: Fekkai hair mask or conditioner. It's worth it!!
Love from california
Lily
Leuke schoenen!!!! X
ReplyDeleteEcht super leuke laarsjes en top!:)
ReplyDeleteNeem een kijkje op mijn blog en misschien dat we elkaar kunnen volgen via bloglovin/facebook? Let me know babe!
www.fussylife.com
www.facebook.com/fussylife
xoxo
Kelly
Loved your outfit!
ReplyDeletekisses,
http://therandommarmalade.wordpress.com
loving the shoes! i love chunky heels x
ReplyDeleteGreat boots! :)
ReplyDeleteLubna
WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM
I adore the simple black outfit and the boots are such a great eye-catcher! And how cool is your profile pic? Keep posting such inspiring outfits! xoxo from New York City
ReplyDeletewww.hollylovespaul.com
Such a nice simple outfit! I want those booties!!!
ReplyDeleteCute look! Loving your boots!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com