Thursday, 31 January 2013

24.01.13. What I'm Wearing..

I bought this embroidered skirt over the summer, but I never got the opportunity to wear it because it was either too hot or too cold. So I thought I'd try it with some stockings. 
What do you think?
Happy Friday everyone! 







Wearing:
Forever 21 Skirt 
Zara Shirt 
Michael Kors Watch 
Topshop Booties


x♥x
Mina.



29 comments:

  1. nice look! it's so nice the skirt!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination! oh, and the watch!!
    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the skirt so cute and feminine :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a fan of lace skirts! Look totally cute on you!

    Loving the blog... Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, dear!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mina :) thank you for your lovely comment. Like your skirt!

    samorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute skirt! lots of love:)
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and amazing skirt <3

    Do you want to follow each other on gfc and facebook,lookbook ?? Let me know if you want :*

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much dear!
    Aww, amazing outfit! Love your skirt <3
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are a very beautiful women *.* I love your skirt!
    I'm following you .

    dont--stop--believin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty skirt! LOVE!



    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your skirt!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very cute! I am following you now!
    Big Kiss*

    Visit my blog and follow me back if you like it: http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see you wear it over the summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit! <3 and u are such a beauty!!

    kiss dio
    diezauberhafteweltdercarmen.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this combo! you look so adorable!

    BITE MY STYLE



    ReplyDelete
  16. hi!!
    love your skirt
    kisses
    http://ladylollipoop.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful skirt!
    would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete