Sunday, 6 January 2013

Wedge Sneakers

Has everyone discovered these wonderful wedge sneakers? 
If not, I recommend getting yourself a pair. 
I stopped wearing sneakers post-middle school excluding Chucks. For a long time I didn't have a pair of sneakers that weren't meant for the gym. 
But lately I've noticed people wearing these wedge sneakers and I decided to buy myself a pair. 
I still have to try them out on the streets but I love how they look and feel on my feet! 
For someone who has difficulty wearing heels of any kind, these sneakers are amazing! 
They are comfortable and give me a bit more height. :)
The pair I bought for myself are from Topshop.
If you have money to splurge why not try these from Isabel Marant. 





Wearing
Topshop Shoes
Zara Printed Leggings 

x♥x
Mina.

22 comments:

  1. Wow, they're really looking great!
    Nice photos.

    Wanna follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sneakers! I have one pair me too :)
    thank for your visit on my blog!!

    kisses sere
    http://thefashioncurvy.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Topshop have them in blue? Love the blue Marants but I've already splurged on too much designer love this season :(

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all black ones are super chic! So cute with black bottoms!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a sneakers girl, but also noticed that they are pretty trendy. It would sure be a nice change to wearing heels all the time :-)

    Would you like us to follow each other?

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these sneaker wedges are super cool!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have this pair of sneakers, and I love them, I would like to buy at another colour ! ;D.


    great ;)

    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're really, right? I have one like those and LOVE them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola linda, las sneakers deberían de ser un básico indispensable en nuestro armario, me encanta.

    Te invito a que pases por mi blog.

    Un beso desde http://stylishloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a red pair of wedge sneakers that are ASH and I adore them! Great shots would you like to follow eachother? xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them! Congratulations :-)

    ❤❤❤ PARIS-NEW YORK FASHION BLOG! ❤❤❤
    http://www.thedeepbluecory.com
    http://www.facebook.com/thedeepbluecory.com

    Cheers! Cory

    ReplyDelete
  14. badass kicks! congrats on that comfy and stylish find! :)



    Pumps & Kicks


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is amazing! I just found it! I like this sneakers! :)
    Big kiss from Portugal

    Check out my blog : http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment.
    We follow you now on bloglovin.

    Hope you can follow us too.

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks to comment on my blog ! ;)

    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I want a pair of it! .xx lovely! kisses from Portugal (:

    allovertheworld20.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this shoes !

    http://vadidekizambak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete